Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Don't disturb!!

(Topic created: 10-05-2022 10:43 AM)
MoRadwan
Halo
Options
Questions
I am really getting **bleep** off because of don't disturb option!! 
Every time I restart my phone it turns on automatically and every time I use sleep mode and turn it off after waking up it keeps on!!! 

Sometimes I don't realize it is on and I start missing calls and messages!!! 

Also Every time it's on it adds one more line in the schedule!!!

What should I do?!!! 

8 Replies
Pr1nceT
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Check your bixby routines to ensure it isn't set up to start due to those types of events happening. This may be the cause of your issue.
0 Likes
MoRadwan
Halo
Options
Questions
What happens is that when I turn on sleep mode, it adds one schedule, and if there is any schedule, it turns on automatically on the startup!!
So when I delete those schedules, it never gets on after the startup!
0 Likes
fidelio
Constellation
Options
Questions
Shouldn't get so upset about it man. Sure it's frustrating but it's Beta...shyt like this is going to happen.
MoRadwan
Halo
Options
Questions
You are right!
It is just my first time with betas!!
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
be sure to submit an error report
JBDiGG
Halo
Options
Questions
There is another post about this if you search... Someone said they found the solution for what you are experiencing but did not post what it actually was. Maybe reach out to him and find out how he resolved your exact same issue.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

gyrlonfilm
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Me too. This morning, I had to disable dnd again it keeps turning on by itself. When I turned it off again, tons of calls and emails I missed came through.