Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Downgrade failed on S23 Ultra

(Topic created: 08-22-2023 07:34 PM)
userkEAd2YpI0e
Asteroid
Options
Questions
I was trying to downgrade the one ui 6 beta. Once I got to the screen of downloading the software to my phone. Then, it said failed. Smart switch asked me to go to the recovery mode. I went to the recovery mode and plug the cabe back to the PC. Nothing happened. Please kindly help. Thanks! 
16 Replies
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Questions
Do you know how to use adb? If you do, connect your phone to your PC and type adb reboot download and then open up odin and flash the downloaded files yourself. It's usually named similar to this S918U1UEU1AWC8. Just make sure you download the correct firmware for your phone like if you're using T-Mobile then get that firmware!
0 Likes
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Questions
0 Likes
userkEAd2YpI0e
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Are you able to fix the problem and roll it back to one ui 5.?
0 Likes
adame143
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I'd just recommend using nova launcher and setting it up to look and function like one UI until it's stable. That's what I did
0 Likes
PSmitty
Halo
Options
Questions

It's not just the UI, multi-tasking crashes, app activities get corrupted, and some apps don't work with the update (like Google Wallet). At least for me anyway.

0 Likes
userkEAd2YpI0e
Asteroid
Options
Questions
I got a repair cass from Samsung support to send my S23 Ultra for repair. Not sure if it is worth it to send it back or just wait for the stable update.
0 Likes
PSmitty
Halo
Options
Questions

Same problem, the beta is so buggy I can't run it in it's current state, now I'm stuck with it - incredible.

0 Likes