Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Enrolled in Beta, No Download?

(Topic created: 08-11-2023 05:54 AM)
usersL4Z9skzFS
Constellation
Options
Questions
I'm on an unlocked phone on Google Fi. I enrolled in the Beta in this app, but have not gotten any software updates. I've tried restarting, waiting 8 hours, etc - when I go to check it days I'm on the most recent software.

When I go back to the Beta sign up the only option is to withdraw. Will it roll out if I wait, or is there something else I should try?
14 Replies
Grayo
Comet
Options
Questions
You should wait a little. It might be taking the servers longer to register people because of the volume of people. If you want to try to restart your phone that may help.
Budtaster
Galaxy
Options
Questions
It took a couple minutes after I signed up for it to show up in my members app reboot your phone and it might be there
Budtaster
Galaxy
Options
Questions
I got the download I installed it it's running without any problems at all so far I haven't seen any of the weird hiccups that some people are talking about Love the new update thank you Samsung
SSSSSAMSUNG
Constellation
Options
Questions
Same here, unlocked google fi, no update
Gamer_Parzival
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Same here as well
TheWar
Constellation
Options
Questions
Google Fi user here. No update for the past 8 or so hours. Was able to enroll though.
AugustRo
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Same here, any get the update?
EdmondR
Constellation
Options
Questions
Same here
Gamer_Parzival
Asteroid
Options
Questions
I talked to support through text and nothing worked so they just said to send an error report. So I suggest we all do that so they get to it quick.

1) Go to the "Support" tab on the bottom right.
2) Under "Send Feedback", click "Error Reports".
3) When it asks you what type of problem you're having I'd say just select "Others" and then describe the problem in the text box.