Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Error Reports

(Topic created: 11-03-2023 08:49 PM)
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions

During the course of this beta (during the first), I submitted a couple of error reports. I'm sure many others have done likewise. This is the first beta where I've not received any response to the report. Is this what the rest of you are experiencing, too?

0 Likes
5 Replies
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Questions
I've recieved responses on ALL of mine.

Is it really that big of a deal to not recieve responses though? At least that's my thought process. No big deal if I don't. I have other things to worry about. I did my part to send in the error report, and leave the rest up to them.

They aren't immediate, and usually came shortly before the next beta build release
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions

It was a pure curiosity question. I'm actually glad I haven't received any responses. Over the past couple of years betas, those responses were usually of no value.

megatronus8010
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Some of mine haven't been answered since beta 1 but my latest one hasn't even been seen ( the little blue checkmark doesnt show up for whatever it means)
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
same thing for both of my reports
0 Likes
Options
Questions
Most of mine have received responses, except for one, where OneUI home just doesn't respond when I push the home button 'til around 6-8 seconds later of me spamming the home button. It appeared as if OneUI home crashed in the background, because the apps weren't loaded in either, kinda strange, but no response to that specific error.