Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Facebook App Manager error message

(Topic created: 10-11-2021 12:49 PM)
Randy747
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Has anyone else been getting an error message that says "Facebook App Manager Keeps Stopping."? Is there a fix for this?
7 Replies
Dhawk1202
Comet
Options
Questions
More importantly, Why the F do I have to disable and can't delete all of these **bleep** Facebook service's? How is this automatically put on my phone ?
MangoKiwi
Comet
Options
Questions
That's not really Samsung's fault. Do you use Instagram? That's Facebook. Do you use messenger? Facebook. Whatsapp? Facebook. Oculus? Facebook. Facebook owns tons of apps and companies. That's why they have an app manager. Stop using all of their apps and delete them from your phone then the cache, and I'm sure Facebook app manager wouldn't need to run.
0 Likes
Dhawk1202
Comet
Options
Questions
Nope... I use none of that. I'm an angry old man who hates Facebook. Twitters my drug of choice.
0 Likes
Randy747
Astronaut
Options
Questions
I do not have Instagram or any of those other apps you mentioned. I only have Facebook.
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Questions
Unfortunately, Facebook is embedded in the system apps, Mr. Zuckerberg uses a Samsung phone
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @Randy747 ,

As issue involves a 3rd party app, fix needs to be performed from the application side. It would be best if you let app developers know of this issue through their support channels.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

Randy747
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Who are the app developers and how do I contact them?
0 Likes