Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy watch 4 manager keeps stopping

(Topic created: 10-01-2022 06:30 PM)
user5wzyrf014V
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I am using a unlocked S22 Ultra on Verizon. I am on the newest beta version, today my Watch4 classic keeps giving me an error on the phone that it's stopping. It shows connected in the Bluetooth menu but in the galaxy wearable app it shows disconnected and it will not reconnect. I have uninstalled the wearable app and the plug-ins, and reset the watch. It worked for about an hour and it started happening again. Anybody have this problem with the Watch4 classic, and figured out how to fix it?

Cover image

sshotwell19
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Me too!
user5wzyrf014V
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Those having problems with the watch plugin. Are you on the official SW or are you running the beta?
0 Likes
user27mhYPrnC6
Constellation
Options
Questions

On the 3rd release of the beta (OneUI5).  The problems did not start, however, with the update of the OneUI5 beta.  I think a Watch5 plug-in or Wear update broke things.

notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
yep...the plug-in update killed it. now I have a lovely piece of costume jewelry on my wrist
Claykin
Comet
Options
Questions
(this only survived a couple reboots then watch 5 manager began crashing again) I managed to fix the crashing. I had to take the nuclear approach. First I uninstalled the wear app and all manager apps for connected devices. I then reboot. After I deleted the Bluetooth connections for the wear app connected devices. Then I reinstalled wear and setup everything again. Yes, it required a watch reset but it wasn't a big deal because I had backups saved to Samsung's cloud. I'm back in business.
userYtp7Bza6RF
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I did that also. Worked for an hour lol same thing after happened.
Claykin
Comet
Options
Questions
Mine worked for a day. After another phone reboot, the watch 5 manager began crashing again.
Pjgraber03
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Just saw this post right after I did my post...I have noticed it happened to my watch when I was watch YouTube or mlb app or NFL. I had to uninstall everything to get it to stop as well
0 Likes
RaviKath
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Same here
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes