Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Glass screen protector

(Topic created: 11-19-2021 04:55 PM)
fjk1
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Why is the finger print reader not so sensitive that I cannot use a glass protector on my s 21 I have to use this crappy plastic skin it jus isn't good looking and it just feels nasty when you scroll but it does work good I prefer a glass one maybe we can look into this for your awesome consumers that buy your products
0 Likes
14 Replies
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
Alternatively, you can remove the crappy plastic skin and roll uncovered. I have never understood the screen protector thing, unless, of course, you don't take care of your phone (not you personally). Some people are just careless and they break stuff. Foreign concept to me.
Options
Questions
Go to settings , then display, scroll down to touch sensitivity amd enable itScreenshot_20211119-093357_Settings_7981_1637332437.jpg
0 Likes
fjk1
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Done that on the first day the skin work great bit they fill funny and isn't smooth like glass for scrolling
Options
Questions
This one is the one I use. Been using this brand for the last 5 galaxy phones. It's smooth as butter and you can't even tell its on there.
ArmorSuit MilitaryShield Screen Protector Designed for Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra (6.8-INCH) Case Friendly Anti-Bubble HD Clear Film https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08T6WNHF6/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_TE2PM1Q8BPB6ZZH9W3BT?_encoding=UTF8&p...
0 Likes
fjk1
Galaxy
Options
Questions

happens bro you know

0 Likes
chrispy0
Comet
Options
Questions
I like screen protectors for the just in case or Oops moments, they happen we're human. I asked the same question to the people at bestbuy on why glass will not work on the 21 ultra....they didn't have an answer other than only the plastic ones will work for touch and not the glass. But on the upside if you buy from bestbuy and have them install it (a one time fee of $8) they will replace them for free for the life of the phone. It pays its self off after awhile.
Al3azim
Halo
Options
Questions
The glass will not work well because of the curved display of the ultra. The ones that work better are the white dome type of glass protectors that use the adhesive under the protector. These are your best option if you want to have a glass one, otherwise the plastic ones as mentioned before.
Cyclonut
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
You are correct...The whitestone dome curved glass works perfectly. No issues with fingerprint sensor.
0 Likes
Options
Questions
You need to get a specific kind of screen protector for the phone. Typical ones aren't made for the ultrasonic fingerprint sensor. You can look up videos to find out or just use a plastic one
0 Likes