But it works for me. For example, I have a timer set and it ends and I hear the announcement - I simply say "stop" and Assistant goes silent
(I don't have to say "hey Google, stop timer")
I'm sitting in the den and did the
"hey Google, what time is it in Denver" ...
(pause for a second)
"and the time in New York"
My phone, my Google Nest Cam (den), Nest Guard, and Google Home (kitchen) all answered to Denver time.
But **none** of them answered to the follow up.
I'll bet if I scream, all seven of our Google devices around the house will respond 👍
Please erase the device cache using steps below. If issue persists, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Side key.
- When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
- An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.
- Press Side key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Side key to select.
- When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Side key to restart the device.
One UI Beta Team