Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Google pay

(Topic created: 10-28-2021 09:47 PM)
driso
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Any one else having this problem with Google pay. I know for fact my phone is not rooted the only thing is the beta install. 

Cover image

10 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
This has been well known since beta launch, early Sep (and actually, even with past betas)

GPay does NOT work on a beta.

Samsung Pay works
0 Likes
DJDoubleU
Galaxy
Options
Questions
You don't have to be a condescending jerk.... He may be new as well as I am to the beta realm.
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
Best to search first
Screenshot_20211028-101201_Samsung Members-01_10424.jpg
DJDoubleU
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Now that's a helpful post. I appreciate you sharing that.
0 Likes
Dhawk1202
Comet
Options
Questions
You may think he's being a jerk, but I can't stress the fact enough that you really need to do a search every time you have an issue. At this point in the game you're almost guaranteed to see an answer already. I posted about Gpay the same day beta 1 dropped and 100 other people followed.
DJDoubleU
Galaxy
Options
Questions
I agree. But this is a team effort and if we treat people **bleep**ty, they are less likely to participate even if they really wanted to. Gotta provide constructive feedback and build this thing up 😁
0 Likes
driso
Astronaut
Options
Questions
My Google pay was working fine tell the third up date. An I dot use samsung pay
0 Likes
DJDoubleU
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Side note: my Samsung Pay started going crazy with crashes this morning so that's fun...
0 Likes
driso
Astronaut
Options
Questions
My samsung pay has never worked it won't my sign at all then I call an just get transferred around for two hours lol 😅
0 Likes