Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Google wallet

(Topic created: 10-14-2023 06:08 PM)
Alexandria2024
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Having issues with NFC on my Samsung 23 Ultra it give me a error message said NfC not supported on this software. 
0 Likes
5 Replies
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Questions
This has been posted a hundred times now, Google Wallet does NOT work with betas
Alexandria2024
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I clear missed it.. if i had known i would switched to Samsung Wallet. But google wallet worked for me once today after I updated to the new Bete Software. But I know now.
Zeroshadow31
Constellation
Options
Questions
You can still use the Samsung wallet
Alexandria2024
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Zeroshadow31 thank you I finally saw that when I came back on here and saw that. But what's crazy my google wallet work once after I downloaded the software. So I didn't know google wallet wasn't working on this software. Until I went to the ABC store and it wasn't working. So I thought it was there system. So i left went to the store and it happen again. So that's when I came back on here and saw it wasn't working with the software. So I had to switch to the Samsung wallet. I appreciate you though. I got embarrassed twice tonight.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

During beta program, the software is not yet certified by Google, and therefore Google Pay and other secure services may not work. We apologize for the inconvenience and will post a notice once it becomes certified by Google. You may try again at that time.
We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes