Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Haptic feedback

(Topic created: 08-14-2022 11:03 AM)
userbsK72rBQKq
Constellation
Options
Questions
Anyone having issues with haptic feedback after getting a notification. If I'm typing the haptic feedback stops after getting a notification, for like 30 seconds and then comes back.
0 Likes
4 Replies
ljhgeist
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
No but my screen goes black when I get a notification until it's done
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
ljhgeist
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Thank you I missed your reply and since it still does it I'll try to do what you said.

I'm going to give you an example so you can tell me if I understood correctly;

I'm playing words with friends game and a notification about (anything really) shows up at the top of the screen and the game goes black. When the notification is done or when I swipe it away, the game comes back on.

So when that happens you would like me to stop what I'm doing (which is fine) and go to the members app, go to feedback and tell you it just happened?

I don't get how that's helpful but I'll do it if you say it will be lol
0 Likes
JoelS22U
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Yep, happens to me too. In fact it happened when I was trying to report the issue. You should also report it as an issue