cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Has anyone factory reset since installing this beta?

(Topic created: 08-23-2022 09:22 AM)
ThePsych
Astronaut
Options
Questions
I installed it first day it came out and cleared cache but I was wondering if anyone had also factory reset and if it made any tangible difference. Currently I'm getting no issues with the beta except when I first installed it it broke my one ui launcher so I had to delete all my launcher settings/ cache and lost my homescreen layout. Battery life has been the same as latest public release of 12 too (2 days 2 hours estimate) so I honestly have no reason to. 

When beta 2 comes out I might factory reset to see how it does. This is my secondary phone anyways my use a 13 pro Max way more due to snapchat being way better. Most people I talk to exclusively use snapchat. Funnily enough I'm on ios 16 beta and the latest one has given alot of camera issues especially on snapchat but the app is still better on ios but that is snap Inc's doing not samsung/ google. 

Another question is if right after I update I factory reset then restore from update would that basically defeat the purpose? Should I just manually retransfer all my data back? 
0 Likes
4 Replies
ThePsych
Astronaut
Options
Questions
I am also on t-mobile (unlocked) and I haven't gotten any network issues that I see other people have been mentioning.
egor0128
Comet
Options
Questions
Hi the only thing I'm having issues with is alittle lag in the Google play store. Some people out here helped me. Go into recovery clear cache. Repair apps. Samsung store good guardians. And the results zero issues. S22 ultra. Tmobile
kyL397
Comet
Options
Questions
Haven't had too many issues but I may reset if the next beta updates bring anything significant. Not that it's needed though
0 Likes
Jkelley714
Galaxy
Options
Questions
I reset this beta due to Google voice typing not working and nothing seemed to improve with the reset, so I'm not sure how needed it is.
0 Likes