Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Leave beta

(Topic created: 10-12-2021 02:08 PM)
useruWrjYfMSv8
Constellation
Options
Questions
How do I leave this beta software? I looked in my settings on update and seems like I'm stuck in this beta software.
0 Likes
6 Replies
userV5du9bPdNc
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Sometimes you can't downgrade via SmartSwitch. I recommend plugging your phone into your PC to make sure the downgrade option exists. I didn't have the option for almost a week, so I decided to stay.
Ajf5197
Halo
Options
Questions
Don't listen to these people.. you can certainly revert back to the previous android OS.. look under the Beta Notices on the main page when you first get in this app...then scroll to the bottom and reqd the FAQs post there. It will outline instructions. You will need to install smart switch on a computer in order to do it. I did it with the last beta and it was pretty simple to do
0 Likes
userV5du9bPdNc
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Wow, so my experience of not being able to downgrade was fabricated? My advice was to simply confirm b4 leaving because there are many people who have had a similar experience to me and even the moderators confirmed it can be an issue. This is exactly why people end up not trying to help others.
0 Likes
midimench
Comet
Options
Questions
Expect a project taking many hours to complete.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @useruWrjYfMSv8 ,

You can deregister from the beta program from Samsung memberā€™s app -> settings -> one Ui Beta program status -> Withdraw. Once withdrawn you can download smart switch on the PC and restore to Android 11. 

Please back up all data on your device before using smart switch to move back to Android 11 as this does reset the phone. if you do choose to move to Android 11 , we suggest you backup all your device data and master reset on Android 12 and try if for a few days. If issues are still not resolved,  you always have the choice to withdraw and move back to Android 11.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

0 Likes
Ichamel
Halo
Options
Questions
Sometimes people don't withdraw from the members app so smartswitch don't work.
0 Likes