Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Main Camera Autofocus

(Topic created: 10-17-2021 11:56 AM)
Mostaza41
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Anyone having issues with the main camera sensor autofocus with the beta? Telephoto and wide angle work fine, but for the life of my I can't get the main sensor to focus properly. 
6 Replies
Options
Questions
I feel ya. I made a post earlier about the pro camera not being as efficient as it is in the ONE UI 3.0. The camera quality has worsened, and I can't take amazing pics of the moon, stars, and sky as I used to
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
I've seen, maybe, a couple posts about this, though I've not experienced it (21 Ultra Unlocked)

Being a beta, there'll be improvements soon enough.

Report it via Beta Feedback
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
Hilarious ... seconds after I typed up my above reply and tapped Post ... my earbuds went silent, then the phone froze and rebooted!!

Phone usually reboots when I'm halfway into typing a reply šŸ™‚
Options
Questions
Sheesh
0 Likes
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Questions
108MP main camera have the same problem since the S20 Ultra, S21 Ultra is a slightly better but... the sensor is too slow and too big and that make part of the problem. The sensor is good to certain scenarios or / and conditions, that's where the ability of your eyes enter to detect what you should use comes in, whether or not the problem exist... you must know the behavior of your cameras, the pros and cons, with good light I'm use the 108MP, landscape I prefer the full screen to name a few examples of so many that I could give.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @Mostaza41 ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes