Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Multiple App errors

(Topic created: 10-29-2021 03:00 PM)
KathyL07
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I don't know about anyone else but I'm having multiple app errors with 3rd party apps. I'm wondering If this is due to the fact they need to upgrade their app to run on Android 12. It's the most frustrating thing. I could literally sent 20 Error Reports a day!! I'm on a S21+.
0 Likes
7 Replies
Jmcrepair33
Constellation
Options
Questions
No problems here other then screen blocks flashing randomly on screen randomly. On beta 4. I did on beta 3
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
It's quite possible some third party apps aren't compatible with Android 12.

There are some apps with "well known" issues in here that folks have complained about.

You could do a search in here of the apps you're having an issue with to see if they show up
KathyL07
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Thanks for the info!!! šŸ¤—
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
Also, if you haven't done this, give it a go:

Press and hold Side key until you see Power Off - select it to power off the phone.

Now, off to the Maintenance (Recovery) screen:

Press and HOLD the Volume Up key, and while holding, press and HOLD the Side key.

When the Samsung splash screen appears, release both keys. Within a few seconds, you'll see the Maintenance screen, with a number of menu options.

Use the Volume Down key to highlight Wipe Cache Partition. Press Side key, select "Yes".

Now, Use Volume key to highlight "Repair Apps" (should be last menu option). Use Side key to select it.

The phone will automagically restart. Let the phone settle down for a couple of minutes.

... check your apps again
0 Likes
KathyL07
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Right, I didn't think about the cache partition! Thanks for the reminder!
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
Don't forget to also "Repair Apps" šŸ™‚
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @KathyL07 ,

As issue involves a 3rd party app, fix needs to be performed from the application side. It would be best if you let app developers know of this issue through their support channels.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes