Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Navigation

(Topic created: 11-05-2021 11:36 AM)
Options
Questions
Does anyone else feel like beta4 is less snappy than beta3? I feel like it takes multiple presses or gestures for things to register.

Edit:
Before I get the canned "try clearing your cache and repairing apps" responses. I've done that. Twice. 
7 Replies
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Questions
It took my phone two days to settle down. They need to fix their heat throttling.
0 Likes
user365170tdJ15
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
beta3 and beta4 seem the same to me; I do not see the big problems people are posting.
0 Likes
Options
Questions
No issues here. Everything has been working great.
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
I reduced my refresh rate to 60 to smooth things out...just waiting for the fix
user70JVsZnbQB
Constellation
Options
Questions
Updated this morning to b4. Been through 1.5 battery cycles in 10 hours and phone constantly hot.
0 Likes
Dingodown
Comet
Options
Questions
To answer the original question, yes. It seems like they slowed things down a bit. I see it most when I swipe left from the home screen or accessing the quick panel. It's the first thing I noticed.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @Morbidqrositea ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes