Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Note 20 Ultra Biometric not working for few apps

(Topic created: 11-19-2021 11:01 PM)
Aashish
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Updated to beta version of Android 12.. Biometric finger print is not working for few Banks.
0 Likes
9 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Questions
Delete fingerprint
Register again
0 Likes
joemonkey
Asteroid
Options
Questions
I reported the same issue. I believe this is the same issue as googke pay because google thinks beta version is not secure. I can't use credit card in Google pay and biometric does not work with any bank apps.
0 Likes
franklinnunez
Astronaut
Options
Questions
When beta 4
0 Likes
joemonkey
Asteroid
Options
Questions
I was debating to downgrade back to previous version UI 3, but it's a lot of work as you need to backup/restore...etc. I read the official UI 4 rollout for note 20 ultra will be sometime in January
0 Likes
Aashish
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Downgrading to the previous version is a **bleep** of a lot of work. It is way better to put the password for the banking apps.
0 Likes
joemonkey
Asteroid
Options
Questions
I downloaded smartswitch for Mac. I withdraw beta from Samsung member app, however when I connect my phone to the smartswitch app on my mac the downgrade button did not show up. So I am not able to downgrade
0 Likes
jtechman71
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Uninstall your banking app. Make sure to wipe your cache partition. Then perform the repair apps function. Reinstall your banking apps and re enable fingerprint biometrics. This has worked for me.
0 Likes
Aashish
Astronaut
Options
Questions
I tired as suggested . No luck.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @Aashish ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes