JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 20 ultra android 12 beta?

(Topic created: 11-18-2021 05:44 AM)
Jay777
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Where is the one UI android 12 beta for note 20 ultra?
Options
Questions
Source?
0 Likes
moe
Sun
Options
Questions
No it isn't. It's only over for the S21.
0 Likes
Abarzua21
Halo
Options
Questions
How? It just came out for note 20 ultra
0 Likes
TimmA64
Galaxy
Options
Questions
The full version of Android 12 for the note 20 and 20 ultra is coming out in January. I doubt there will be a beta
0 Likes
Rskyline
Comet
Options
Questions
There's a beta already in India.
0 Likes
Jay777
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
There is beta now in US for unlock version
TheFamilyMan
Comet
Options
Questions
It's time to DUMP your Note20 Ultra 5G. I dumped mine in May 2021 because it's virtually the same device as a S21 Ultra 5G sans the S-Pen, the S-Pen apps and external storage.

Who uses the S-Pen so much everyday that it makes the Note Series relevant. Better yet, who can honestly say they use the S-Pen apps? On occasion Live Message is possibly the only useful app.

Additionally it seems the Note Series has been dumped by Samsung itself.

That's sad because I've owned every Note since the original in order to have the biggest battery, the most memory, use of the microSD Card and the 3.5mm jack. But Samsung removed the 3.5mm jack and the microSD Card is next on the chopping block. By removing the SDcard slot it would virtually make it an S21 Ultra 5G.

You can purchase the S-Pen with a Samsung case. You can purchase a USB-C adapter to use the 3.5mm earphones but YOU CAN'T buy a microSD Card slot for external storage.

Why fuss over a moot point? If you can wait until late January - early February grab an S22 Ultra. It seems the only thing you'd lose is external storage but you'd have everything else to gain.
0 Likes
Rskyline
Comet
Options
Questions
Lol what? S21U is better but I won't dump my note for it. Speak for yourself.
TheFamilyMan
Comet
Options
Questions

You'd be getting an S-Pen INTEGRATED with the S22 Ultra, it'll be a Galaxy Note just with a new name. C'mon Man...šŸ˜‚

0 Likes
Virgo87
Comet
Options
Questions
I'll take the s22 for that 256gb
0 Likes