Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Official Update

(Topic created: 10-31-2023 03:01 AM)
Alexandria2024
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I'm in Virginia I have the unlock Galaxy S23 Ultra. I haven't received the official 6.0 update yet I'm still on the Beta version. Does anyone know when it will be released. I see others have received the update it's all on YouTube. Just wondering do I need to remove the bets version or what I need to do to get the official Update?
18 Replies
MarvinMod2
Comet
Options
Questions
Lies
bobps47
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Im in Buffalo NY
acruzlu02
Halo
Options
Questions
Who's your carrier?
0 Likes
MarvinMod2
Comet
Options
Questions
Carrier doesn't matter in the beta, youll be on a different update channel till official update is applied. The only way he has the official update right now is if he has a non US device. But beings this is his first comment out of the entire beta program, id say either he has beta now thinking its the official or hes lying and beings he wont post a screenshot of the software information, id say hes definitely lying.
0 Likes
bobps47
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions

T mobile

0 Likes
Jeffnet
Constellation
Options
Questions
I'm in lancaster which is right next to Buffalo and I didn't get it. I have an unlocked phone with Verizon.
0 Likes
midimench
Galaxy
Options
Questions
If you received the final version, you wouldn't be able to access a beta discussion group like this.
Options
Questions
Fr 😂
DeltaBravo94
Comet
Options
Questions
I'm on 6! See here's my screenshot.

Oh and I've been known to be a bit sarcastic.

I'd bet since I posted here, I'm still in beta.Screenshot_20231110_005337_Settings~2_1000002432_1699595654.png
0 Likes