Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

One ui 4 beta 3

(Topic created: 10-22-2021 07:41 AM)
Options
Questions
I and many people would greatly appreciate if you would give the us the one ui 4 beta 3 update.
15 Replies
trstnu
Explorer
Options
Questions
Some of you guys really aren't built for a beta test šŸ¤£
Loper_fan
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I and many people would greatly appreciate it if people like you would stop whining for the next update.
SBFish
Explorer
Options
Questions
I think your missing the whole point of this. We're supposed to give them feedback. Who cares how many times or what he complains about. Hence why this is created.
trstnu
Explorer
Options
Questions
Complaining about wanting the next beta is not good feedback, and complaining isn't gonna make the update come any faster.
SBFish
Explorer
Options
Questions

I'm not complaining about anything. I was sticking up for the other dude that was asking questions. Then people like you get hurt about it. I hope they do fix it soon, that way we don't have to talk.

0 Likes
Options
Questions
What a horrible take. We're supposed to give them feedback pertaining to the software we're currently running, not posting how much we want the next update. Posting unnecessary posts like these provides no value to the Beta Team.
cpknupp
Galaxy
Options
Questions
For real. This post isn't even a question just another user begging for an update. Samsung should be more strict on who can join the beta program.
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
Nothing official of course, but posted a couple hours ago.

Apparently, Samsung has also rolled the Nov patch into beta 3

https://www.sammobile.com/news/third-galaxy-s21-one-ui-4-0-beta-update-out-now-more-countries/amp/
userEPYfvOGsqe
Constellation
Options
Questions

Seriously, if you can't wait for the next update, or if you can't handle some things being broken, stop signing up to be a beta tester.