Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Phone Keeps Restarting

(Topic created: 09-24-2021 07:11 AM)
Options
Questions
Does anyone's phone freeze and just resets by itself? Also, I don't receive any phone calls and alarms won't go off until I enter my password after the reset. 
15 Replies
IØ
Astronaut
Options
Questions
I've experienced similar
0 Likes
Focr06
Comet
Options
Questions
Yup. Haven't had any in the lady few days.. But last week, I once had two restarts in one day.
0 Likes
Options
Questions
I had a few as well. Haven't seen it since the first couple of days.
0 Likes
userHBrLvDV5cS
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
If you can back up your phone, clear the partition and factory reset. This should always to be done when updating to a new operating system number.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @loserfreak210 ,

Please erase the device cache using steps below. If issue persists, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.

1. Turn off the device.
  2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Side key.
  3. When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
  4. An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
  5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.
  6. Press Side key to select.
  7. Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Side key to select.
  8. When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
  9. Press the Side key to restart the device.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
Yea, mine freezes / auto-reboots about 10-20 times a day, usually when I'm doing something important.

And *no*, the procedure recommended above doesn't help.
0 Likes
Options
Questions
I have done the steps above a few times now. Also, when trying to send an error report it say "No data connection".
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
For me, after phone restarts, I immediately open Members app, and it prompts me to send debug logs (cause Members app knows phone just crashed)
0 Likes
Options
Questions
For me the log will come up. But, when I press send, another error comes up. So, I cannot get that error code to Members.
0 Likes