cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Phone is answers calls I don't even see??

(Topic created: 09-16-2023 12:09 AM)
Winterr
Asteroid
Options
Questions
My friend calls me and says "I called a minute ago, you picked up, and I heard you talking to someone" He heard a conversation I was already having on the phone! I never even got the initial phone call!
Then, tonight he calls. I had no idea since I never actually received a call, and he was able to hear a whole 5 minute long conversation I was having with my mom. 
I'm not physically seeing calls coming and they're being auto picked up somehow?!

Has this happened to anyone else
9 Replies
Marv323
Galaxy
Options
Questions
It hasn't happened to me and I hope it doesn't happen . Hope they fix this bug if it's happening to others
Winterr
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Feels kind of invasive lol I hope no one else has this issue and hopefully a fix sooner than later
0 Likes
Darron1
Astronaut
Options
Questions

they could get sued for invading privacy bc of that  lol

0 Likes
Options
Questions
Or it's just something wrong with his phone because I haven't had any issues like that
0 Likes
Winterr
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Never had this issue until I opted in for the beta, sadly. However, I haven't had the issue since making this post yet. Fingers crossed
0 Likes
MarvinMod2
Comet
Options
Questions
Check your auto answer settings. Click settings, in search type auto answer and click answer automatically, make sure its toggled off.
Does it happen when your already on the phone and call waiting come through? Check and or reset call waiting settings. Open settings, in search type call waiting and click on it. Toggle off and reboot, then make a call. After call, re-enable call waiting and reboot. Make a call and then have someone call you while you're on that call see if problems persist.
Winterr
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Hey! Auto answer has been off. I haven't had the issue for the day yet but I jus did everything else you said. Gonna wait a few days and see what happens
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.

We are aware of this issue and are working to resolve it as soon as possible.  In the meantime, please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report (Samusng Members One UI Beta Program Beta Feedback Error Report.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

- To provide UX or UI-related feedback, such as usability or feature suggestions, select "Beta community Suggestions" in the Beta recruitment notice of Samsung Members app.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
OBA
Galaxy
Options
Questions
It is happening, even with the 3rd beta.
0 Likes