Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Possessed Outlook

(Topic created: 10-08-2021 05:46 AM)
Smithpspfan
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Does anyone else here use the Outlook app? Ever since I started the beta I have a hard time writing an email because the message just keeps adding return lines at the end of my email message. Does anyone else experience this too?
4 Replies
midimench
Comet
Options
Questions
I don't have your problem, but I stopped using Outlook on my phone and switched to an app called TypeApp instead which looks a lot like Outlook. I use Outlook on my Wibdows PC, because in that world, it's the perfect email program to use, just not in the Android world.
0 Likes
Moelsaied88
Asteroid
Options
Questions
I have this same problem, and posted it a few weeks back. Ive submitted logs, videos, and its still present in beta 2. Seems like a critical bug to me, not sure why it's not getting attention from the Beta team.

I noticed it only happens with Samsung keyboard. Try Gboard and see if it still happens.
Smithpspfan
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Yes, the anomaly stops happening when I switch to Gboard and Samsung voice input. The Samsung keyboard is definitely at fault on this one. Thank you for the information! šŸ‘
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @Smithpspfan ,

Thank you very much for reporting the issue to us. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes