Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Random restart

(Topic created: 10-17-2021 09:00 AM)
Jdavis27
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Has anyone been experiencing random restarts? 
9 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
Mine does it 40+ times a day.

Even when I'm sleeping at night and it's laying on the end table - 4-5 times during sleep hours

Since "day one"
Bertolo
Comet
Options
Questions
No, I am not experiencing it on my unlocked S21 Ultra version.
Jdavis27
Asteroid
Options
Questions
I have the same version šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€:male_sign:
0 Likes
Bertolo
Comet
Options
Questions
It just happened to me once yesterday after I installed Good Lock. Beta 3 should be here this week, hopefully, it will fix the problem.
Mostaza41
Asteroid
Options
Questions
I'm getting random restarts consistently. Sometimes I'm not even on the phone, it's on my desk and all of the sudden restarts. Really hope this is fixed on Beta3.
Betamonke
Comet
Options
Questions
I've noticed that it can sometimes happen when getting a text message notification from Google Messages. Are you also using that?
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @Jdavis27  ,

If you are experiencing random restarts, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

Jdavis27
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Will do thanks!
0 Likes
likearaptor
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Yes I get 2 to 5 hard reboots or soft reboots (where it doesn't completely restart just goes immediately to the T-Mobile logo and back to Android vs going to the Samsung logo and booting the kernel and all the other services before Android)