Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Recents Button

(Topic created: 10-09-2022 04:12 AM)
Options
Questions
I'm still using navigation buttons and sometimes when pressing the recents Button instead of going to my last used app it'll jump way back in the list to app that was quite a while ago. Been noticing it the last few Betas but haven't seen it mentioned ... I'm assuming most folks are using gesture navigation and they may be why I haven't seen it mentioned. 

Any 3-button navigation users out there experiencing this? 
0 Likes
7 Replies
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
I use the nav buttons and have not experienced this problem.
Options
Questions
Thanks ... Guess I have some investigating to do.
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Questions
Have you ever thought of installing the Samsung Good lock application from the Galaxy store it has built-in applications for the customization of your home screen and icon layout, please see the attached link, and if you continue to have issues take a moment to send feedback to the Samsung Beta one team
https://apps.samsung.com/appquery/appDetail.as?appId=com.samsung.android.goodlock
https://apps.samsung.com/appquery/appDetail.as?appId=com.samsung.android.goodlock
Options
Questions
I have Good Lock installed but have everything disabled as I was waiting for them to be updated for OneUI 5/Android 13. Are the apps/modules all working on Beta correctly??

I tried turning off navigation buttons, then booted into recovery cleared cache, then enabled navigation buttons again but no luck.
0 Likes
Robin621k
Black Hole
Options
Questions
Most of the modules don't work in Beta. I hope Home Up will work soon!
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

Options
Questions
Will do, thanks.
No inconvenience ... This is what Beta is for 😆
0 Likes