Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Samsung Cloud and link sharing broken

(Topic created: 12-18-2021 05:04 AM)
Koolbean
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
After logging out and back into my Samsung account Samsung cloud and link sharing no longer work. When trying to open Samsung cloud it instantly crashes and says "something went wrong. try again". As for link sharing it just shows the loading sign and doesn't create a link or anything, and you can't check recent files on link sharing either
2 Replies
sunflowersbloom
Astronaut
Options
Questions
So this is how links Haring is working on my N20U ATT unlkd beta. I share something. I click on quickshare. I can either QS using the nearby method with other devices that have quickshare or I can share through linksharing. With the "nearby" quicksharing that's only for galaxy devices.Now the options for linksharing are: via qrcode or via sharing with an app like messages or samsung notes or select copylink. With the former, you can show someone in front of you the qrcode or snap a picture of the qrcode and send it to them. For the latter, the link and expiration date of link appears. Any form of linksharing can be shared with any OS..of course with the QR code the device has to be able to scan the QR code. Finally when you share generally, there is also the option to use nearbyshare by Google, I use that with nonā€galaxy devices or older androids.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Please erase the device cache using steps below. If issue persists, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.

1. Turn off the device.
  2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Side key.
  3. When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
  4. An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
  5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.
  6. Press Side key to select.
  7. Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Side key to select.
  8. When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
  9. Press the Side key to restart the device.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes