Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Keyboard

(Topic created: 10-21-2021 04:40 PM)
MrG21
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Is it a bug why Samsung Keyboard no longer shows Samsung Pass Shortcut when you press the three ... dots? Cause I no longer see it in my only Spotify, keyboard, YouTube, gift, bitmoji etc 
6 Replies
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Questions
Swipe the page over.. Mine did the same thing. You can drag and drop them back onto the bar if you wish.

If it still doesn't show, report the error and wait for Beta 3. Should be out tomorrow or the nextScreenshot_20211021-170057_Samsung Notes.png
MrG21
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Yeah I swipe over but it isn't there, it's no where to be found
0 Likes
MITEECS
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
It's incredibly annoying, mine randomly disappeared beginning of this week and I haven't been able to get it back.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @MrG21 ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Questions
Open the settings for your Samsung account and then click on Samsung pass and it will be available for use in the Samsung keyboard
0 Likes
MrG21
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Samsung pass is back in beta 3 in Samsung keyboard
0 Likes