Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Secure folder locked notification

(Topic created: 08-22-2022 05:50 AM)
MrBenjamin
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Everytime I restart my phone there's a secure folder notification that I can't dismiss and it's so annoying. I even went to the settings and tried to turn it the notification but it won't allow me. How do I turn this off?

7 Replies
nite2k
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I get this too. It should be able to be disabled. Please fix Samsung.
Jkelley714
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Samsung just recently put out a survey and this was a question on it, so while I don't think it's possible to remove right now I think it will be after a beta update.
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Questions
I just put in my pin then its gone
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

TravIntl
Constellation
Options
Questions
Thank you for posting about the alert because I was having the same issue and was not pleased with it. I also searched for a way to disable it.
egor0128
Comet
Options
Questions
Wow now every time I restart my secure folder pops up I have to enter my pin. And I'm good to go. Interesting!!!
egor0128
Comet
Options
Questions
Wow good point I remember taking the survey. I would still love to have a choice
0 Likes