Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Shop Samsung bugged after beta upgrade

(Topic created: 11-06-2021 08:48 AM)
CreekFreak
Constellation
Options
Questions
I was going to buy the Galaxy Watch 4 but the Shop Samsung app is broken. I've tried clearing the cache, data, even uninstalled and reinstalled.

When I click sign in inside the app a message at the bottom says "Samsung account already exists in account manager". I was previously signed in before the beta upgrade.

Sure I could go remove the account from my phone and try again. But I'm alarmed at the warning saying it will delete all messages, contacts, and other data from the device.

Anyone know of a fix?
7 Replies
WTC
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Following
0 Likes
GrymeJr
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
yep broken here as well
0 Likes
tflax
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Same issue as well with Shop Samsung application.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, please send us an error report to help us debug the issue. Please also keep an eye out for any other issues you may encounter. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
GalaxyCasper
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Here is the error message we getScreenshot_20211104-215921_Shop Samsung_33450.jpgScreenshot_20211104-215922_Shop Samsung_33451.jpg
0 Likes
GalaxyCasper
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Samsung does have an alternative but it's a web link called "Galaxy Shop".Screenshot_20211104-220549_One UI Home_33452.jpg
0 Likes
blambtn
Comet
Options
Questions
Same.
0 Likes