Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Stupid Question

(Topic created: 11-12-2023 08:38 AM)
BayouBoy3
Galaxy
Options
Questions
What does the comet, asteroid, galaxy mean next to our names? 
9 Replies
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Questions
Sort of rank
KevInfo
Nebula
Options
Questions
Yeah you like rank up by commenting, posting, answering posts, just being active basically. You get badges unlocked.
Lounp
Halo
Options
Questions
It makes you feel good when you get a badge 😂
DrFed
Comet
Options
Questions
Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges.
BayouBoy3
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Lmao
0 Likes
BHW658
Halo
Options
Questions
Helps in keeping track of your activity. ✌🏼
0 Likes
Moosc
Nebula
Options
Questions
first rule of Samsung members we don't talk about badges or ranks
0 Likes
Solution
Epower
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions

I'm sure it's something like type and count of contribution to the community . Or maybe for their records . Probably both but remember it's tech it's neither your enemy or your friend so I ask myself this how would I have it set up ? Everything would be itemized down to the second of the day and exactly what second of what hour who,what,when,where,why and how . So best believe so are they ! Ever heard of knowledge is power so the one who collects the most knowledge which is information actually detailed information well that person or persons or tech company well they essentially would have alot of power wouldn't they so that coupled with computer A.I and computer Algorithms would essentially be a predictive platform . Basically with enough information about you they can predict what your gonna do or buy think react they can predict your behavior . And people are just handing the info to them not good not at all !!!

0 Likes
BayouBoy3
Galaxy
Options
Questions

And that's the way of the world as we know it. With no way of getting around it. Everything is digital. EVERYTHING. 

0 Likes