Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Waiting for beta version 4

(Topic created: 12-14-2021 07:37 PM)
Options
Questions
When is the version 4 getting pushed out?
0 Likes
10 Replies
PoliticsMan
Nebula
Options
Questions
What issues are you having, if any ?
0 Likes
Options
Questions
Poor battery....... cleared cache....... cleared memory and still getting only 5hrs sot. Only reason I am using device now because I was expecting update version 4Screenshot_20211213-212503_Device care_10728_1639452303.jpg
0 Likes
PoliticsMan
Nebula
Options
Questions
Oh....maybe am reading your graphs wrongly. It seems 3hrs + 6hrs left is just in the ballpark, no ?

Maybe time to trade up to s21 ultra
0 Likes
Options
Questions
I have s21u and if13pm. I was getting 8Ā½ hours before the beta so I will wait for 4. This is a 1year old device. I maintian charging and no heavy useage except for 4k/8k video maybe once a month. This is unexceptable. If battery needs replacement then samsung gonna have to do it.
0 Likes
PoliticsMan
Nebula
Options
Questions
I feel your pain.....give them a call
Thanks for being a beta tester
0 Likes
Options
Questions
One more thing I dont go below 30% because that is deep cycle battery discharge. Although lithium can do it. Its not good for the cells. That is why manual recommend between 50-80% for long term storage. I did that for n9 and still was geting 8Ā½ sot after 2years of same useage to my s21u if13pm n20u on android 11
0 Likes
MrClean69
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Factory resets sucks but that might clear the issue. I've had to do that before. Once this Beta is over and official I'll be doing the factory reset. Is it necessary, probably not but I'm my head out makes sense. Good luck!
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @This-is-me ,

We currently do not have a  plan to release additional update for Note 20 devices. This may change in the future. If we do release an update, we will send out a notice in Samsung members app. 

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Zubs
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
When will be the official release? End of the DEC?
0 Likes