Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Watch 5 Beta Exercise Mileage Jumps To 671.08 miles then stuck

(Topic created: Tuesday)
bwalsh
Halo
Options
Questions
Bug with exercise tracking using One UI 6.0 Watch Beta on my Watch 5 (SM-R910). 

When I start tracking a new exercise - walk, run, bike, other... instead of tracking the mileage as 0.01 miles, 0.02 miles, etc, it jumps immediately to 6.0 miles, 7.0 miles, 10.0 miles, etc all the way up to 671.08 miles and then gets stuck there. 

I can't track my mileage.

Location settings either Google Improve Accuracy on/off doesn't make a difference. 

Let's fix this!
0 Likes
3 Replies
AneneOnyems
Asteroid
Options
Questions

I am having the same issues too watch 5 pro. I have not tried my watch 6 classic yet. I may reset the watch.

0 Likes
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @bwalsh,

Thank you for your detailed feedback on distance measurement. 

We are currently aware of this "super-human" issue, but it would be more helpful if you could submit your error report via Galaxy Wearable Beta app (Contact us > Error report). 

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
AneneOnyems
Asteroid
Options
Questions

How can I submit screen shots? My Watch 5 Pro recorded 9.89 miles in 16 seconds and then 10.66 miles in 30 seconds yesterday Mon 7/8.

Same thing happened today Tue 7/9. No issues with indoor workouts like elliptical, treadmill, or weight machines.

I was just at my front Door about to start a walk. Now I can't even use the watch to workout outdoors.

Thank you.

0 Likes