Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

WiFi issues anyone?

(Topic created: 09-15-2021 03:34 PM)
prdmshrl
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Is anyone experiencing issues with WiFi. It seems that it connects OK, but after 20-30 minutes, it looses connectivity. I have to manually disconnect and reconnect. 
12 Replies
MWS2022
Comet
Options
Questions
my phone continues to shut off my network. I cleared the data from Network diagnostics system app, and that had success at first, then about a day later it started up again, after more phone updates were pushed out, Google home, assistant, etc. I know it's the phone because it didn't do that prior to the beta install and it doesn't do it when the phone Wi-Fi is off. the phone doesn't misbehave, I'll just be on the internet on my computer surfing along when all of a sudden the connection will drop, I have to turn the phone off before the modem will reset itself and connection is reestablished
userCDT495tgSC
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Same thing happen here. When phone connected to WiFi my network gets attached and shuts down. When phone is not connected, network is stable and stays up. Orbi Wifi 6 pro addition
0 Likes
MWS2022
Comet
Options
Questions
I have Mediacom high speed cable, and an Arris 6700 surfboard, everything worked fine before the beta install. I don't mind the phone screwing up so much as shutting down my entire network. how is that even possible? is it just sending some bad code so often that it just loops out and resets? what's even going on?
0 Likes