Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Withdraw

(Topic created: 09-25-2021 04:08 PM)
Danilo1981
Halo
Options
Questions
So i didmt backed up my ph before this beta installed, what wud happened if i withdraw?? Do i loose whats on my phone??

Thanks

0 Likes
6 Replies
JasonTheBaker
Asteroid
Options
Questions
You will lose everything if you withdrawal and downgrade. You should ALWAYS backup your phone before a beta just incase a bug forces you to wipe your phone or you downgrade which does wipe your device.
TopherLee
Galaxy
Options
Questions
If you still have all of your data on the phone after the beta, then simply Samsung Cloud, One Drive, Smart Switch, or wherever you prefer to backup your data. You didn't lose any data by updating your phone from Android 11 to Android 12... It's not too late...

You will, however, lose your data, if you withdraw from beta, amd downgrade your device back to Android 11, using Smart Switch...

There's a new update on the horizon (Beta 2), so if you can, just stick it out for a few more days...
0 Likes
never-reven
Comet
Options
Questions
You will lose your device content.
0 Likes
Danilo1981
Halo
Options
Questions
Ok thank you all soo much, this is my 1st time with betas.

Also what happens when this beta is over and official UI4 rolls out?

TopherLee
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Nothing... We will update to the official certified version. Samsung will disenroll the beta program, and we will get all future updates as they are released, along with everyone else.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @Danilo1981 ,

Withdrawal from Beta Program itself leaves your phone in current state with out any upgrades. Going to back to Android 11 would erase your device. 

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

0 Likes