Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Withdrawal from beta on Watch 4

(Topic created: 07-27-2023 07:29 PM)
TechJahHD
Constellation
Options
Questions

I withdrew from the beta on my watch 4 but my watch still says I'm running one ui5. I have reset the watch and it always loads with one ui5. I don't have a Samsung service center and do I really have to send my watch in to get one ui4.5 reinstalled? 

7 Replies
bwilliance
Halo
Options
Questions

I'm not sure how the withdraw process works, but the stable version may be released soon, so I probably wouldn't worry.

Options
Questions

Just hang in there. Many want to be rid of this nightmare of this Beta. Samsung should be ashamed of themselves on how they handled this one. If your watch is working just wait for the stable version which should be out in short order.

USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.  

To withdraw from Beta, you will have to take your Watch to a service center to rollback to official SW version.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Waylander
Halo
Options
Questions

Samsung service centers have already said they cannot roll back our watch software. 

0 Likes
TechJahHD
Constellation
Options
Questions

Was told they can not do that?

0 Likes
Waylander
Halo
Options
Questions

Yes there are no Samsung service centers that can roll back the software like they said it could this beta needs to be done and over with now. 

0 Likes
RyGuy86
Halo
Options
Questions

Samsung service centers just told me that they cannot roll back the watch to 4.5 software. Samsung definitely did not handle the software beta program well at all. And there are still several issues with the stable version they put out. I thought they wanted to be better then Apple and fitbit? Come on Samsung. Get it together please. I love my Samsung products but it would be nice to have everything work correctly when stable version is out. Seems like they are rushing things now. šŸ¤”