Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Withdrawn from beta

(Topic created: 10-07-2021 01:09 PM)
user2sjzPGYYkD
Constellation
Options
Questions
I'm trying withdraw from beta, I've hit withdraw from beta in option, it says I've withdrawn, but obviously I have not been withdrawn. I plug my phone into Smart Switch to roll back and all it says is my software is up to date. I did Odin back once but as soon as I got my phone set back-up, it re-download beta. Anyone else see this?
0 Likes
6 Replies
CantBeChase
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Similar issues. Ive attempted to factory reset and back up to a previous build, but no luck. I've given up and just reinstated my status in the beta. We're in it for the long haul, I'm afraid.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @CantBeChase ,

Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Please send us DM after deregistering from the program. If it doesnt work we will work with you to deregister you from the program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
AWink007
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I too have also experienced this , I have withdrawn from the beta and it said I had un enrolled, so I went to try to downgrade through the smart switch on my PC and it stated that it was up to date , there was no downgrade option available, therefore I enrolled back into the beta ...
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @AWink007 ,

If you would like to still deregister from Beta, we suggest you try master reset the device and use it for a few days before rolling back to Android 11. If master reset doesn't work for you please DM us and we will deregister for you if UI based deregistration doesn't work.\

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
AWink007
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
My problem , is if I deregister , n then try to do all this again n it still doesn't work then what ?? Beings I deregistered several times the other day n reset my phone n went through those steps n there was still no option to downgrade ?? And I don't have a local store near me to take it to
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @user2sjzPGYYkD ,

We deregistered you from the beta program. Please DM us if you face issue again. 

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes