Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

text messages

(Topic created: 10-06-2021 08:08 PM)
don_javi
Constellation
Options
Questions
Can't receive text messages on 4.0 UI beta.. anyone else with this problem.. 
9 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
'Which" messaging app?

I use Google Messages, Voice, and occasionally Signal - no issues with any of those.
0 Likes
don_javi
Constellation
Options
Questions
I use Google messages.. but also tried Samsung to test..
0 Likes
moe
Sun
Options
Questions
I had this problem for the first few hours, worked fine after.
0 Likes
midimench
Comet
Options
Questions
Same as CalderCay. Using Google messages, works flawlessly. It can also run in the Chrome browser in Windows 10.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @don_javi  ,

Thank you for your feedback. If issue happens with Samsung Messages, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
am having no issues with Samsung Messages on this end
0 Likes
WaffleKingofPluto
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I can't get text messages through any messaging app unless the person is on my contact list. I'm more locked out of some 2FA sites cause I'm not getting their text.
0 Likes
Femmefatale
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Mms issues.
0 Likes
WaffleKingofPluto
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I found a fix, at least for me. After messing with some settings I found that in the mobile network settings then in network operators setting turn off "select automatically" then pick your carrier. All my text flooded in in the Samsung messaging app.
0 Likes