Did you mean: 

Original topic:

A lot of Buggs

(Topic created: 08-19-2022 07:45 PM)
Will-i-am702
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Okay so i seen a lot ppl talk about a lot buggs.. I don't seen to have many also wondering how many of you guys clear your cache after upgrading to beta seen to help me a lot by the way am running unlock firmware 
7 Replies
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Suggestions
I normally Clean the cache on my phone weekly and I also run the Samsung Good Guardians application booster which seems to help with overall performance and battery life, and I completely agree with you on clearly the cache to resolve issues and thank you for your tips and advice which will benefit the Samsung members community
userHBrLvDV5cS
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Not all issues are resolved from clearing the cache for an example in my cases. My volume control wasn't displaying any number or individual app sound control. Had to uninstall and reinstall sound assistant. Finger print reader wasn't working has to restart my phone as well. The reminder notification kept going off every 5 mins and I had no notifications at all. I've clear my cache before the update and after. Same goes repair apps.
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Suggestions
I agree with you that not all problems are resolved by cleaning the cache of your phone ,, most people find it helps but every phone is completely different from the applications installed to the settings, please remember that if you are experiencing issues with the Beta firmware please use the Send Feedback to send your devices error reports to the Samsung Beta Community Manager
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Suggestions
Thank you again
0 Likes
Will-i-am702
Comet
Options