Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Add a volume slider to quick settings

(Topic created: 08-12-2023 04:02 PM)
DaddyDave2k
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I also posted this in suggestions so sorry for the spam, but I really want Samsung to see this
I like the new control quick settings tiles a lot, but what I would do is add to it,
I'm not an artist but I drew a second slider that would go underneath the brightness slider for your volume control
You've also got two toggles, one of them is for vibrate/mute , and the other is for do not disturb. 
I think this would add a nice element to the quick settings.
I would also suggest that when you're watching content in landscape mode and you pull down on the notification center, it would display the sound and brightness sliders so you can control everything right in front of you. Sometimes when you're watching content you lay the phone down on the side where the volume rocker is so this would be a better way to control all that. 

15 Replies
JaydenR
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Or it can be in the same box as brightness slider maybe
DaddyDave2k
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
That is true, I only put it in a second box because I didn't want the toggle buttons to just be floating but it might look better that way
DaddyDave2k
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Again I'm not an artist, but I worked up something on my Galaxy tabsketch1691881231466_1000011637_1691881285.png
ChaosSaber
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
I'd love to have this option
DaddyDave2k
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Thanks man, hopefully Samsung implements this
0 Likes
WINZZZ12
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
It may be what you are thinking of implementing but it would be better if in the same part of the brightness adjustment it has a scroll to the sides in which it has what would be the music adjustment because that way the interface does not enlarge more
DaddyDave2k
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
For sure, I would like to have it condensed too but they designed it so awkwardly
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
Mention this in the suggestion part of the beta fourm, nm you did lol, sorry
Treyslaw
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
Would be cool if we could choose between this and the Smart View and Device Control. Maybe even swiping left from the brightness and getting the volume controls.