Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Add protect battery level at 85% to Bixby routines

(Topic created: 10-28-2021 10:01 AM)
DALPORTODEV
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Feature Request: Add protect battery level toggle at 85% to Bixby routines as executable action.

Example routine I might set up with this:
[ 13:00 - 06:00 ] : Protect battery enabled (with reverse actions on routine end checked)

This would allow me to keep my battery under 85% while sleeping and wake up to a 100% battery. Then as I reach into the second half of my day/afternoon when the phone would naturally be under 85% by now anyways, protect battery would toggle back on. Thus, any afternoon or early evening top ups pose no risk to the perfectionist power user wanting ultimate battery control for longevity.

Thank you.
5 Replies
boston503
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I agree
Options
Suggestions
This would be a fantastic addition to Bixby Routines!
TigPig
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
I agree!
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @DALPORTODEV ,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

user4QBQR6bItP
Constellation
Options
Suggestions

This would be a great feature. I could schedule my battery to fully charge for the weekends when I'm away from the office, yet preserve my battery while the phone is charging at my desk all week.