Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Add "+" icon at the end of quick panel settings

(Topic created: 08-11-2023 03:15 AM)
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
Here is what I am talking about. The function is similar to prior One UI versions. When I tap on it, it will quickly bring me to the edit button page.

0 Likes
7 Replies
Philosophics
Comet
Options
Suggestions
But there's an edit button at the top.....
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
Yeah I know but that is not the reason to not put it back.

On previous One UI, I can either tap "+" or tap 3dots >> edit buttons to edit the buttons.
0 Likes
Philosophics
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Seems redundant. The edit button works just fane for both.
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
I understand your point.

However, If it's redundant, why do we still have these buttons like Wifi, Bluetooth, GPS and etc since we can just tap gear icon on the top right and get to all settings?
0 Likes
User5741
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Its not the same since in those cases its many buttons to reach those settings. Here its still just 1 with the edit button now being seperate and available in 1 click. Its a feature im glad is gone.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
User5741
Comet
Options
Suggestions
No please do not add this again. I hate it. All it does is add an extra button that changes the dots at the bottom. The button is not needed since the edit button does the same thing in the same number of steps. We do not need repetition in the quick settings menu. Especially now since you can access the full quick settings menu from a top right swipe down.
0 Likes