Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Android 12 One UI

(Topic created: 10-06-2021 06:58 AM)
iRyy
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
I know you guys are working on this, but as a Samsung fan. I honestly don't understand this beta. Not much is new and it is very laggy. I don't see new features causing this and hopefully it does create a better experience. 
4 Replies
BoostAddicted
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
You would need to look at the change log to understand more about the added features. Many of the features are enhancements/security/privacy updates that may not be immediately noticeable.
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
outside of "under-the-hood" stuff, both 12 and 4.0 appear to be focused on window dressing (no disrespect intended). I saw where a Verge writer referred to using 12 like using a phone from Fisher Price lol
0 Likes
Mello_o
Comet
Options
Suggestions
You can check my post, the best way to fix laggy. Do it, you will love Samsung again
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @iRyy ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

As for new feature, we are trying to push new features as part of each update and not all of them at same time.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team