Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Battery life in Beta

(Topic created: 09-29-2021 03:45 PM)
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Suggestions
I know that everyone is having issues with battery life with the Beta program, I have found that by opening the apps settings,then click on the three lines and this will show all system apps that Some of the Core apps need to be manually adjusted for permissions and battery usage, yes it's time consuming but it helped me out 
0 Likes
8 Replies
Ca2001
Star
Options
Suggestions
My battery be dropping ridiculously fast on this beta
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Suggestions
Check your settings in System apps and if you don't use the app then restrict the battery settings
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Suggestions
It takes a few minutes but it works
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @user_ams007 ,

Please let us know what apps you have adjusted permission for that helped with battery usage. This may or may not work for other users as every user may not have the apps causing use. But it would be an important piece of information we could pass on to our dev team 

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Suggestions
Basically I Opened the Application settings and then made sure to show all system apps then checked each app to see if it was running unrestricted or optimized plus battery usage and by changing the app settings my battery life is perfectly fine
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Suggestions
Please see attached pictures of the application's that are using battery life even though I don't use them at all, battery life will suffer from this problem Screenshot_20210930-170557_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20210930-170615_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Suggestions
Also, the Samsung Core app gets better battery life and performance when optimized Screenshot_20210930-171132_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Suggestions
Adding an Option to completely restrict certain applications will help greatly
0 Likes