Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Beta community form

(Topic created: 09-16-2021 07:40 PM)
timekilla636
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
Since I have a s21 ultra bought from att I had to flash the 1u firmware to be able to get the beta. After I flashed my phone I couldn't get the beta banner unless I deleted my samsung account and add a new account only then was I able to get the beta. Since I used a different account then my account I have to go through a annoying dual users or deleting my samsung account and adding the one I signed up for the beta with. Is there a way to add a feature to allow to select which samsung account to use is samsung members. Thank you
0 Likes
2 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @timekilla636 ,

This would require us to be able to support multiple Samsung accounts on the device and would be a major change as it would also require additional infra outside the phone. We will still pass on your feedback to our usability team for review.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
timekilla636
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
This would be a huge improvement in my opinion with samsung members being a community for people who are developers or beta testers and have multiple samsung phones and need to switch from one account to the other without un syncing all the saved Data from account such as contacts samsung services and and samsung pass
0 Likes