Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Beta is horrible

(Topic created: 10-31-2021 12:54 AM)
mikeyg76
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
I have had nothing but constant problems since getting the beta. Maps is **bleep** up...I go to watch certain videos off my Google news page and my phone jumps up and down and goes black and I have to re start it. Unreal. How do I go back to 11 until it's actually ready with a stable version? 
6 Replies
Options
Suggestions
Have you been reporting your issues? If so, thanks! You're helping the upcoming stable build become more stable. šŸ’ŖšŸ¾šŸ’ŖšŸ¾
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
It's a beta ... what did you expect ??

It almost seems as if you're not on ZUJG ... we all had some pretty extreme issues during beta1 and beta2

However, with beta3 and Hotfix, things are much better
0 Likes
Options
Suggestions
You're not alone. Experiences vary from user to user, Samsung needs to hear from you and other. Not everybody has the same setup. We're in the final stretch, they still need hear that there are issues.
0 Likes
frankj740
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
If you want to go back to Android 11, first step is to opt out of the beta program. After that is confirmed, you can either restore from backup or factory restore.
0 Likes
Mha8649
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
I've had zero issues with beta. I'm actually loving the stability of it. I mean of course after updating like 300 apps.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @mikeyg76 ,

Please update to the latest software version ZUJG and send us an error report if you are still facing these issues.

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes