Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Block/Hide WIFI & BLUETOOTH

(Topic created: 11-07-2021 11:58 AM)
RebootRenegade
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
It would be amazing if you could block WIFI and BLUETOOTH Networks. I am sure everyone has a place where they work or lives somewhere where you have tons of these pop up. I would love to be able to open up the opinions on one of these networks and select "block". This way I won't have an intense list of random wifi and Bluetooth names on my phone.... I also would be less likely to accidentally select the wrong ones šŸ˜…
5 Replies
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
toggle off network notifications in WiFi Advanced: Settings>Connections >WiFi>3 dots upper right hand>Advanced
0 Likes
RebootRenegade
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
It still shows all open networks in your area when you go into wifi and Bluetooth settings. I want to hide them, make them not show up again. I don't want all of them to disappear and I don't have notification problems.
0 Likes
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
long press and "forget" each one...personally, I never see any of the multiple WiFis I encounter each day. I guess I would if I was opening my WiFi multiple times throughout the day.
0 Likes
RebootRenegade
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
That feature is only possible if you have connected to it in the past. I am talking about random ones like my neighbors devices that keep popping up. There is no way to block those IP address natively
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @RebootRenegade 

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team