Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Bring Back Multi-User Support

(Topic created: 10-03-2022 06:22 AM)
blazeBark
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Samsung sent out a notification earlier saying that the One UI Beta Team removed official multi-user support from One UI 5. For someone who actively uses this feature, I would appreciate it if it was re-added as a feature in the Developer Options. If there's a few issues with it, so what? That's what the Developer Options are for - a place to store unsupported features for developers and other features that may still have several bugs. Multi-user support is useful - please bring it back. I'll be blocking all Android updates until then.
5 Replies
Nion
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Please bring it back! It's been very very useful for me to manage my work and personal life, where handling a main job and side job is needed all on one device.

If at some point Samsung figures out how to get notifications from all user profiles into main profile, I would be overjoyed!!
Options
Suggestions
Secure folder wouldn't work?
LRidgeHoward
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
The secure folder is great, but separate user spaces that can stay active for half the day is much more efficient. Widgets, layouts, separated storage and apps.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. We will pass on your feedback to our usability team for review.
Regards,
One UI Beta Team

blazeBark
Comet
Options
Suggestions
The end of my post literally says that "I'll be blocking all Android updates until then."
0 Likes