Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Camera needs improvements on moving objects

(Topic created: 10-25-2021 12:04 PM)
that1guy22
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Love this camera on my s21 ultra but the only place I feel like it is really lacking is when trying to take pictures of anything that isn't still (I have 2 dogs that I take way too many picture of).

If there is even the slightest movement, which happens a lot the picture becomes unusable and blurry. With the amazing hardware that this phone has it seems like this should have been fixed a long time ago. 

Adding a camera mode specifically for these instances would be an amazing feature (especially after seeing what the pixel 6 can do with moving photography). Something like action shot which increases the shutter speed for situations like this would be an amazing upgrade to what is currently offered. 
5 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
I use Pro Mode for action shots, so I can adjust shutter, ISO, aperture, etc
that1guy22
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
I have been doing this too, but a lot of times there is something I want to photograph and don't have the time to go into pro and set all these settings. Which is why I think it would be cool if there was a mode that automatically did this for users who don't want to mess with pro mode.
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
Roger that - understood !!
Focr06
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Yup, Pro mode is more for when you have something planned.... Life is 99% full of surprises... :party_popper: We need better stability
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @that1guy22 ,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team