Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Camera pink flare

(Topic created: 11-09-2021 10:55 AM)
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
Samsung,  I don't know how engineering and the department in charge of a go-ahead in quality of the lens seeing that pink reflection, that's UNACCEPTABLE in any category.
Where are the standards???

This problem should be fixed for the next new devices.
The camera is one of the most important selling point of the Galaxy S series, must have the highest standards and the best qualified team.
Don't keep making that mistake.

Here are some examples of the quality defect of the lens.

10 Replies
Coldheat06
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Ya that is not good
Be sure to click " āœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
user365170tdJ15
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
That's a common side effect of lens refraction - not much can be done, except to change your position when taking the photo, or don't shoot directly to the strong light source

This is commonly called "ghosting" (+flare), and is most often seen when shooting (pointing) the camera directly to a strong light source ... like the sun šŸ˜Ž :sun:
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
I know but is too pronounced, in some scenarios take 1/3 of the screen, and the question is, why others brand don't have the pink flare?....that is = the problem can be corrected on future phones
0 Likes
DiegoKaku
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Do you have lens protector? I'm using it and sometimes I have some reflections problems, but I prefer the extra protection.
0 Likes
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
I don't have it, do you have the link?
0 Likes
DiegoKaku
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I'm using to he ESR camera lens protector from Amazon, it adds an extra layer of glass, occasionally with too much Sun, it can appear some abnormally.
0 Likes
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
Thanks for the information šŸ’ŖšŸ¼
0 Likes
missmotta
Comet
Options
Suggestions
You can tone it down in post with a dehazing filter
PaperStation
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
That's just how lens work though, if you want to limit the flare you might need to use a ND filter.
0 Likes