Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Clipboard

(Topic created: 11-06-2021 12:40 AM)
userujc3Ckl0j5
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Please bring back the clipboard.  When things are copied, they're put in a clipboard, but since the beta, you can't access the clipboard...bring it back please! 
14 Replies
user365170tdJ15
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
Give us an example of what you're wanting to copy and paste, and from "where" to. "where"?
0 Likes
TreWRLD
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
The clipboard is still there as an iconScreenshot_20211106-000232_Google_16620.jpg
userujc3Ckl0j5
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
When you'd long press somewhere, the options that would show up were copy paste and the clipboard. The clipboard had everything you've ever copied available for you to use.
Focr06
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Um, he's right. The clipboard option is gone! I used to use it often! Paste is not the same as clipboard!
0 Likes
Al3azim
Halo
Options
Suggestions
It is still there, just click on the 3 dots when trying to paste and it will be available
0 Likes
userujc3Ckl0j5
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
There are no 3 dots when long pressing for me. The clipboard used to show up when you long press, I specifically remember it within the Samsung messages app, but now it's not there.
0 Likes
userujc3Ckl0j5
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
This is what shows up when you long press not only in the messages app, but anywhere you can type. Screenshot_20211106-033725_Messages_4028.jpg
0 Likes
usereVKlXDm6M4
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
I still have my clipboard function. It's in my edge panel, and it pops up when I long press on a place where I can type
drunkle
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Mine comes up with just Paste
0 Likes